- Early Bird Offer
- Limited Spaces
AP E-cert is primarily based on tracking the market eligibility and status of animal products from the time they are produced until they are exported. The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) has created legislation which sets out general requirements that must be met in order for honey and other bee products to be eligible
for export. Once eligible for export, some export markets require an official government assurance that consignments meet OMAR requirements. This course provides you with an overview of the AP-Ecert system, the official assurances, market requirements and how to meet them.
What is covered?
- The legal obligations and certification requirements for use of the AP E-cert system
- The risks of providing incorrect information
- Key OMAR requirements
- The components of an e-cert
Who should attend?
RMP Operators, Users of the Ecert system or anyone interesting in developing knowledge of the export requirements and the AP ECert system.
- Classroom (face-to-face): 6 hours with tutor
- It is recommended to have completed our Honey RMP Food Safety course prior.
- Trainees will be required to have a basic understanding of the Bee Product industry & export processes
English Proficiency: All students are required to have a level of written and oral English equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or higher to be eligible to attend the courses. Please note that evidence of English language proficiency is exempt for those trainees whose enrolment has been organised and paid by their employer.
On successful completion of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand your obligations under the law as an operator/exporter
- Improve efficiencies and reduce non-conformances relating to product eligibility tracking
- Theory assessment completed on course
We encourage trainees to please contact our team in advance if they have any special learning needs or if additional support is required on the day. This can be done via the website contact or recorded on your enrolment form prior to the training.
Note: This course is available to all students (domestic and international).
AsureQuality Limited has been granted approval by NZQA under section 251 of the Education Act 1989 to provide the ''Halal Introductory Auditing (Level 3)'' training scheme.
In order to meet the required enrolment requirements for this course, we request some or all of the following information to be provided prior to awarding the unit or completion of the training.
- Completion of enrolment link provided on registration
- Achievement of theory assessments on course
- Assessment should be completed within 10 weeks of the enrolment date
If you require an extension for this assessment, please contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org